There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to substance abuse. Most quality addiction treatment programs offer individualized care and flexible options in order to give each patient the right care and guidance that suits their individual needs. Various factors such as economic status, work obligations, and familial responsibilities can affect the amount of time and financial capacity that someone can dedicate to recovery. Luckily, Tree House Recovery offers outpatient addiction treatment so that clients can maintain their professional and personal life while still working on their recovery.
Tree House believes in an individualized approach to addiction treatment. Our experienced addiction specialists work with each of our clients in order to create a comprehensive plan that addresses the emotional, spiritual, and physical aspects of substance abuse. Our holistic approach goes beyond traditional therapy to help heal the mind, body, and soul. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, reach out to us at 910.812.1728 today to start your recovery journey.
What Is an Outpatient Treatment Program?
Addiction treatment programs come in varying intensities. An outpatient treatment program is a non-residential type of treatment in which the client can live in their own home while attending scheduled sessions at a rehab facility. This allows them to continue their life as usual outside of treatment.
Outpatient treatment is best suited for patients who have:
- Moderate or mild addiction
- A strong support system of family and friends
- Motivation to complete treatment and attend all scheduled sessions
- Available and convenient transportation from their house to the treatment facility
- No medical complications and a low risk of relapse or withdrawal
In an outpatient treatment program, the patient only needs to come to the facility for 3 hours a day and as seldom as once or twice a week, depending on the severity of their condition. These sessions are typically focused on relapse prevention, group or individual therapy, counseling, or life skills. At Tree House Recovery’s outpatient treatment program in North Carolina, we believe that fitness plays a key role in returning to a homeostatic balance of mind and body, so exercise plays a key role in every session.
What Are the Benefits of Outpatient Addiction Treatment?
There are many benefits to choosing an outpatient treatment program, such as:
- An outpatient program is more flexible. Even if an intensive outpatient program requires a patient to attend sessions every day, they would still be able to attend school or maintain a full-time job.
- This kind of program can offer increased comfort as the patient can live in their own house while working on their recovery. This also allows them to continuously receive support from their loved ones while in treatment, unlike in residential treatment programs.
- Due to the exclusion of living expenses such as lodging and meals, an outpatient program can be more cost-effective. The ability to continue employment while in an outpatient program also lessens the financial strain that addiction treatment can sometimes cause.
- In an outpatient program, clients can immediately apply skills that they learned in treatment to real-life situations that they may encounter. This can increase their confidence and help acclimate them to their new sober lifestyle.
Recovery is long-term, and continuing treatment through an outpatient addiction program can greatly contribute to successfully maintaining lifelong sobriety. In Tree House Recovery’s outpatient treatment programs, patients can strengthen their sober foundation and resolve the core issues of their addiction.
Tree House Recovery Offers an Outpatient Treatment Program in North Carolina
Tree House Recovery’s team of substance abuse counselors offers individualized treatment plans that provide a sustainable solution for every client. Our holistic approach ensures improved physiological, psychological, and social health, making it easier for patients to stay sober for life. If you or a loved one is in need of addiction treatment, contact us at 910.812.1728 or reach out online to learn more about our programs.