Addiction is a chronic disease that affects millions of people around the world, regardless of their gender or age. However, women often face unique challenges and barriers to addiction recovery, such as stigma, trauma, and social expectations. That’s why Tree House Recovery is proud to offer a specialized women’s rehab program in North Carolina that caters to these specific needs.
Our addiction treatment programs feature a focus on whole-person wellness through exercise therapy, holistic healing, trauma therapy, and 12-step support. These therapies are designed to help women explore the underlying causes of their addiction while also developing positive coping strategies for long-term sobriety.
Reach out to our team today at 910.812.1728 or connect with us online to begin your journey to recovery.
Why We Offer a Women’s Addiction Treatment Program
At Tree House Recovery, we believe that every person deserves personalized and comprehensive addiction treatment that addresses their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. We also recognize that women face complex issues related to their addiction, such as co-occurring mental health conditions or trauma. Additionally, having the support of peers and professionals who understand their struggles can be essential in recovery. That’s why we offer a comprehensive women’s rehab program to help each person overcome their addiction and reach their recovery goals.
Our team of experienced clinicians and staff is trained in evidence-based practices tailored to women’s needs, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and experiential therapies.
What to Expect in Our Women’s Rehab Program in North Carolina
Our women’s rehab program at Tree House Recovery in North Carolina is designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for women to heal and grow in their recovery journey. Here are some key features of our program:
- Comprehensive medical and psychiatric assessments, including screenings for trauma, mental health, and medical conditions
- Individualized treatment plans that prioritize each woman’s unique needs and goals
- Evidence-based practices that integrate therapeutic interventions with holistic modalities, such as exercise therapy or trauma therapy
- Group therapy sessions that can focus on women’s issues and challenges, such as shame, guilt, body image, relationships, sexuality, and parenting
- Family therapy and support services that involve loved ones in the recovery process and address family dynamics and communication
- Aftercare planning and follow-up services that facilitate a seamless transition to a lower level of care, such as outpatient treatment or sober living
Every step of our program is designed to help women work through their addiction, address the root causes of their substance use disorder, and achieve a stable recovery.
Benefits of a Women’s Rehab Program
Choosing a women’s rehab program at Tree House Recovery in North Carolina can offer several advantages for women who seek addiction treatment, such as:
- A safe and non-judgmental space to explore and heal from trauma and other co-occurring issues that contribute to addiction
- Peer support and camaraderie with other women who share similar experiences and challenges
- A chance to focus on women’s-specific issues and needs
- A comprehensive and integrated approach to addiction treatment that addresses all aspects of a woman’s life and health
- A higher likelihood of sustained recovery and relapse prevention, as women who undergo gender-specific addiction treatment have better outcomes than those who don’t
Whether you’re seeking help for yourself or a loved one, our team is ready to support you at every turn.
Reach Out to Tree House Recovery Today
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction and want to learn more about our women’s rehab program in North Carolina, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Tree House Recovery. Our compassionate and knowledgeable admissions team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and guide you through the intake process. We’re committed to helping women reclaim their lives and thrive in recovery, and we’re here to support you on that journey.